THE ENGLEHARDT SERIES:
A LISTING OF THE TABLE OF CONTENTS - INCLUDING A SMALL
SAMPLE OF THE MANY IMAGES IN THE BOOK
(click on your browser's Back button to get back to this page
after viewing the images)
- Knoxville Briefly Described
- A montage of
images of the City Hall, High School, Cadet Drill at the
University of Tennessee, Post Office, County Court House, and
State Insane Asylum
- Residences of the late Parson
Brownlow and ex
- Deaf & Dumb Asylum and Insane
- Scenery of the Holston and French Broad.;
the residence of E.C. Camp, of the Coal Creek Coal Col. Cost
House, the residence of R.H.
Armstrong, Gen. Longstreet's Headquarters during the Siege of
Knoxville, Nov., 1863.
Square, East Side.
- Gay Street, Looking West
Office and Government
- Girls' High School, Bauman Bros.
- Three Knoxville's; In reality However, But
- "Westwood," Kingston Pike, Knoxville,
residence of J.E. Lutz, dealer in boots and shoes, hats,
- Knoxville Savings Bank, M'Ghee
Public Library Building
House of Knox County,
- Interior of the Knoxville Central Station,
East Tennessee Telephone Company.
- Residence of J.D. Cowan, of Cowan, M'Clung
* Co., Wholesale Dry Goods
Head Hotel, Suburbs of
- Hotel Vendome.
Hotel and The Hotel Knox
Baptist Church, West
- Knoxville College and Tennessee Medical
- View from the Grounds of the University of
- University School of Knoxville, Baker &
- M'Callum Block, Occupied by Young's College
of Shorthand; University
of Tennessee; and Y.M.C.A.
or Borches Building
- Scene on the Tennessee River
- Real Estate and Betterments
- Offices of the Covenant Building and Loan
Association; The Ross Flats, R.Z. Gill, Architect
- Offices of the Southern Building and Loan
Association of Knoxville
- Residence of
Mrs. D.J. Eggleston, Geo. F. Barber
& Co., Architects
In Gala Attire--Reunion of the Blue
and Gray, October 7th, 1889
- First Baptist Church, Knoxville Bauman
- Residence of
F.E. McArthur, of the McArthur Music
House, Geo. F. Barber & Co., Architects
- C.C. Sullins' Flats and residence of Mrs.
Lou. M. Rogers, R.Z. Gill, Architect
- Gaylon & Selden Co.'s Mill and Lumber
of Harvey Abrams, Building
- Scenery, East
Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia Railway ("The Sphinx, Emory
- Knoxville the Trade Center--its
railroad, banking, distinctive and jobbing business and
- Station and General Offices of the East
Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia Railroad,
Mountain Grade--On the Line of the
East Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia Railway
- Tennessee Scenery--On the Line of the East
Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia Railway
- Knoxville as a Financial Center
- Characteristic Trade
Sale of Marble by T.S. Godfrey
- First Trainload of Marble Shipped from
Knoxville, John M. Ross, Shipper
- Marble Works of W. H. Evans &
Monument, Knoxville, made by Geo. W.
Callahan & Bros.
- Works of the East Tennessee Stone and
- Entrance to the Mines of the East Tennessee
Coal Company, Near Jellico, Tenn.
- Coal Chute
of the Coal Creek Coal Company, at
Coal Creek, Anderson County, Tenn.; and J.P. Carpenter's Coal
and Brick Yards, Knoxville
- Tipple House at the Mines of the Tennessee
Coal Mining Company, Briceville, Tenn.
- Knoxville's Jobbing Trade
- W.B. Lockett & Co., Wholesale
- The Knoxville Stock Yards
- W.W. Woodruff & Co., Wholesale
- The Greer Machinery Company's
- Shetterly & Tipton's Place
- Shepard & Manny, Plumbers'
- Thomas Kane & Co.'s Factory, at
Chicago, Beech Bros. & Co., Knoxville
Supply Co.'s Warehouse and Yards.
- Daniel & Bostwick, Dry Goods and
Mester, Newcomer & Paulus, Dry Goods House
- Powers, Little & Co., Wholesale
& Newman, Wholesale
- Interior and Exterior of The McArthur Music
- McCrary & Brabson, Photographers'
- Davis Sewing Machine Works, at Dayton,
Ohio, J.E. Martin, Agent at Knoxville; and S.W. Graves' Carpet
and Furniture Store
- Knoxville As A Manufacturing
- The State of Tennessee
- Moccasin Bend, Tennessee River, from
Lookout Mountain, Near Chattanooga
- The State House of Tennessee,
- "The Hermitage," Near Nashville, Tennessee,
Showing Jackson's original cabin home, and on the right his
- Home and Tomb of President Polk, Nashville,
- Statue of Jackson, Capitol Grounds,
- Sunset Rock, Lookout Mountain--Line of the
Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway
- Ante-Bellum Residence Type,
- General Index
This page last updated 10/17/02 and copyright (c) 2002 by Charles
A. Reeves, Jr.